by current affair,
Posted on 23-04-2021 by Admin
Government jobs continue in various sectors like railways, banks, police, army etc. For which millions of people apply and prepare for exams and also give exams. But there are some people who pass the exam and whose selection is done for the government job.SSC, Banking / IBPS, UPSC, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC
1. India has been elected in which three bodies in the UN?
Answer: Oral approval of the Economic and Social Council, Prevention of Crime and Criminal Commission.
2. Today (April 22) is celebrated as which day worldwide?
Answer: World Earth Day.
3. According to the report of Energy Conversion Index (ETI), which country has ranked first in the list of 115 countries and which position has India got?
Answer: Sweden (1st) and India (87th).
4. Which woman from Ireland has been declared the new Mrs World?
Answer: Kate Snyder.
5. Which famous Bengali poet, critic and educationist has died at the age of 89 after being hit by Kovid-19?
Answer: Shankh Ghosh.
6. Which Indian American has been approved by the US Senate to be appointed to the post of Associate Attorney General?
Answer: Vanita Gupta.
7. What is the rank of India in the World Press Freedom Index 2021 report?
8. How many new cases of corona have been reported in the last 24 hours in the country?
Answer: 3,14,885 (21 deaths).
9. Which senior Congress leader and former minister has died at the age of 72 after being hit by the Corona virus?
Answer: AK Walia.
10. Priyanka Mohite from Satara, Maharashtra has become the first Indian woman to conquer which peak in Nepal?
Answer: Mount Annapurna.
1. Who has been appointed the new chairman and managing director of Small Industries Development Bank (SIDBI)?
2. As the captain, which player became the first player to play 200 matches from the same team (Chennai Super Kings)?
Answer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni.