As the temperature keeps falling, the layer of clothes on our body is increasing. From the head to the feet, we do not know how many layers of clothes are covered. But just think, if our body is internally warm then
In the cold weather, the body should have internal heat to avoid the effect of cold. If the body remains warm, we will never fall ill. Let us know what to eat in winter
Turmeric milk: Boil the milk, then add a little black pepper and turmeric to it. Mix this mixture well and drink it lukewarm.
Turmeric milk benefits: It contains amino acids which helps to sleep well. The calcium present in this drink is effective in protecting against joint pain.
Cinnamon tea: Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 4 cloves, 1 piece ginger to 2 cups of water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain and drink a few drops mixed with lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey.
Cinnamon tea benefits: This tea eliminates gas problem and improves the digestion. Drinking it regularly relieves stomach discomfort. This tea improves blood circulation and protects against cold by increasing immunity and heat in the body.
10 Scientific Tips How to keep body naturally warm in winter home remedies Let us know what to eat in winter
- Beans are the best food to eat in winter. It is a good source of protein and fiber and contains many essential nutrients such as calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, thiamine, riboflavin and B6.
- During the cold days, eat juicy fruits. Eating oranges, grapes and limes in winter increases the efficiency of the immunity system. These fruits are rich in vitamin C which strengthens the body s immunity.
- Pulses must be eaten in winter. Must include lentils in daily meals. They get all the nutrients in the body.
- Eat eggs regularly in winter. It is a great source of Vitamin A, B12, B6, E, K. It contains calcium, iron, potassium, salinium, fatty acids and proteins.
- Eat plenty of green vegetables in winter. Green vegetables contain vitamins C, A and K. Along with this, it contains folate, omega 3s and minerals. In the winter, eating green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard, the body gets many nutrients.
- Mushrooms contain high amounts of vitamin D. Therefore mushroom must be eaten during winter season. Selenium is found rich in these.
- All doctors recommend eating dry fruits in winter. These include vitamin E, B complex, omega 3s, magnesium, copper, fluoride, zinc, calcium, selenium, and healthy proteins.
- We usually use cumin seeds for tempering. Use of cumin in winter keeps the body warm.
- In winter, we can use ginger in many ways. If you want, you can cook it in tea or it can be used as a decoction.
FAQ How to keep body naturally warm in winter home remedies
Egg contains a little vitamin ?
Eggs have a large source of vitamins A, B12, B6, E, K. It contains calcium, iron, potassium, salinium, fatty acids and proteins.
Green vegetables contain vitamins from which side?
Green vegetables contain vitamins C, A and K. Along with this, it contains folate, omega 3s and minerals. In the winter, eating green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard, the body gets many nutrients.