Posted on 07-01-2021 by Admin
1) No matter how busy you are, but do take responsibility of the house, because without family everything in the world is useless
Explain: No matter how busy we may be, but the responsibilities towards household and family should also be performed honestly. Because, even after achieving all the things around the world, we have not been able to do anything good for the family and have not given time to the family, then all the things in the world are useless.
2) Silence must remain for some time of the day, this makes our speech effective
Swami Vivekananda had explained the importance of silence, Swamiji used to speak very little, but the effect of his talk was very high.
Vivekananda spoke less, but said so well that the whole world was covered. Swamiji s Guru Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was not such a good speaker. He used to speak whatever was on his mind. His tomb was very deep, so his silence was very impressive.
3) The words of the people who speak more are lost. It should be spoken as much as necessary.
4) We should not boast
5) Always respect the food made by the mother. The satisfaction that comes from the food made by the mother s hands is not obtained from outside food.
6) Beware of those who do evil or mischief, otherwise you can cause great harm
What is a good mantra for life ?
Silence must remain for some time of the day
Can mantras change your life ?
No matter how busy we are throughout the day, we must take some time for meditation. Meditation reduces mental stress. Keep awhile